Thursday, June 19, 2008

This Blog brought to you courtesy of Becca V. (soon to be Becca S.)

Well, I'm back in the blogging world, fully expecting this page only to be read by 3 people: myself, becca (who has forced me to start yet another blog) and kelley (my forever faithful blog reader).  I have no idea what the contents will be b/c most of my stories can't be told to the masses BUT we shall see. I guess for starters i will remind you of 5 things:

1. I do have one of the most entertaining jobs in the world: professional high schooler wanna - be.  That does tend to provide lots of good material for blogging.

2. I am recently married. And going through trying to be simultaneously domestic and cool - a feat not easily achieved. That too, has the potential to provide lots of entertainment (especially since only about 1/8 of me is naturally domestic.

3.  Much like Becca and Kelley, if something in my life can get complicated, it will. And i've found the best way to deal with it is to turn it into a joke (only sometimes i have to embellish to make it actually funny and not so sad and depressing).

4. I like to deal with my insecurities through humor.

5. I am really funny. Especially when becca or kelley are my audience. 

That being said, here we go: blog number 3 . . . . adventures in b-ham.

1 comment:

BeccaVZ said...

Yessssssssssssssssssssssss... my begging worked. Who ever said persistence doesn't pay off? :)

Welcome back, my friend.