Monday, April 12, 2010

because i'm so scholarly


oh gracious, there is just SO much. i shall have to take it one piece at a time. The first piece? Thanks to holly (of a little seed, a little water blog) I wasted precious time on the internet finding this fabulous item:


it's a stamp! and i can put it in all my books! it's a cute, sweet way to say "don't steal my stuff." (anyone pick up the spoony luv reference? anyone? anyone?). all of a sudden i'm convinced that everyone needs a book stamp (or embosser if you're really fancy like my husband) that perfectly reflects their personality. btw, my choice between this one and a tree was difficult, but the fonts in this one total prevailed. you can find tons of fun book stamps on etsy.

2 comments:

holly said...

ah, em! LOVE it! i'm having serious commitment issues with mine. HELP! I might send you some links to help, because you clearly have the style of a queen.

Linda Zaepfel said...

We used to have a stamp that said "borrowed and/or stollen from the library of Glenn and Linda Zaepfel" but we only got one book back!! What does it say about us??