Thursday, April 7, 2011

i love my dog


i just needed to update my readers on a couple things:

1. i love my dog. i decided this last thursday. i no longer want to send him back with my parents when they come visit in two weeks (see #3) or see if my neighbors want to keep him. i want to keep him and love him forever. i even like being a dog owner. it was very much worth the two weeks of 'adjusting' besides, look at this:

2. j and i have had a LOT of school work. and regular work. it turns out that no matter how many assignments i have to turn in, people still need their lattes.

3. my parents are coming in 2 weeks!!! stl - get ready for janice and jay. it will be awesome.

and that's it for now. we've been so swamped with school and work that we're living in squalor and eating pbjs and hot dogs for an absurd number of meals. so, yeah, this often neglected blog is the least of my worries. still, there is much to be thankful for. more on those things next time.

1 comment:

Mary Beth said...

I didn't know you had a blog! Now I can read about your life while watching you live it - so exciting. Two people said they met you and loved you today (Kelli and Diane). You're the coolest. And I love your dog too