Saturday, March 7, 2009

me against the music

this past thursday night will do down in history (ok, personal history) as the night that britney spears and the pussycat dolls (whom i will now refer to only as PCD) put me, amelia, charlotte and mary elizabeth against the music.  and i think we won.  not only did we get to go to a pop-tastic concert but we had a professional photographer document our adventure.  here's a few shots by amelia strauss.

Me in the car, in my fedora - a wise purchase if i do say so myself.
me and strauss. strauss vamping it up, me attempting to vamp.
charlotte. i feel like this picture so acurately describes her personality.

brit's grand entrance. she came down from the ceiling in a cage. it was amazing. 





1 comment:

Becca said...

That black and white picture is such a cute picture of you and absolutely needs to become your new FB profile picture... I'm just sayin'...

And I get to do the same thing in April!!!! You've gotten me very excited... :)