Saturday, August 15, 2009

if your life were a movie. . .





who would play you? it's one of my favorite questions to ask at dinner, road trips, awkward silences and during forced conversation. i don't know why i'm so fascinated with it (because seriously, like my life is movie worthy) but i am. so a couple nights ago i was at a movie - (500) days of summer - with the husband man and it clicked. Zooey Deschanel (who i love) would play a great Kelley Kirker!

so with that revelation i just thought i would give you all a window into my twisted mind. and of course, give you the ok to dream up who would play you in a movie. Here's another good example. charlotte botsford. . . .
tina fey.
feel free to leave your thoughts on the comment page (or, i mean, who would play me. but whatever, things don't always have to be all about me.)

5 comments:

holly said...

you totally just want to grind with Zooey Deschanel. admit it.

carrie dirks said...

How about that girl from julie and julia...amy adams I think? I'm just going on looks...not sure if her personality and yours match up.

Emily said...

Good one carrie d. After Amy Adams was in enchanted I got a lot of "she totally reminds me of you!" so we'll go with that. Now for you miss carrie. . . I will have to think about this.

Kelley said...

OH MY GOSH- I'm so so flattered. maybe i'll change my name to zooey and go around being fabulous. Who knows.

I think you could be played by kristin wiig. she would totally snot in front of a hot boy.

Dirks said...

I get Katie Holmes...so don't strain yourself thinking of one for me. I get Katie and that is my lot.