Wednesday, August 12, 2009

a little of this, a little of that

I'm sorry I've been away for so long. Those of you that know me well know how crazy our schedule gets in the summer and those of you who don't - wow, thanks for reading my blog. I'll try to give you a brief but witty update.

Summer was great, we managed to make it to the Dominican, Chattanooga, South Carolina, the Lake, the Gulf, and Pisgah, Alabama. I've stayed mostly in one piece and i'm pretty sure i still have a husband and he's one of the people that is always in my apartment - it's gotten a little crazy in there but in a way that i love.

I have no new recipes unless someone needs to know how to prepare kraft mac and cheese, make scrambled eggs or order at a restaurant.

I'm just now getting back into music that DIDN'T come from a disney channel or american idol star. So no good music recommendations.

I did get some reading done (Julie and Julia, the last Harry Potter book, and a lot of tweets - because those count).

And we still don't have a dog. That's about it. Hopefully things will pick up and as students are back in school i will have more time for blogging. Here's to the fall. . .

No comments: