Friday, March 5, 2010

for the past 5 days, i've been sick. not quite go-to-the-dr-and-get-a-note kind of sick, more the just i-feel-bad-enough-to-be-whiney-and-annoying-in-public sick. i have a cough that seemed to really annoy the girl in front of me at sound of music. and my head consistently feels like its about to explode. so i've been taking drugs, whining to my husband and attempting to rest. when i do have an appetite i seem to be craving really fresh things, like this gem of a recipe from smitten kitchen. it is DE-LISH-US. Even Justin took a few bites then got himself a plate. it combines some of my old favorites: fresh green beans, arugula, corn - with my new favorite: pearled barley. SO GOOD i tell you. fresh, healthy and full of goodness. it was perfect for this sunny tease of a day.


1 comment:

holly said...

oh em this looks delish!