Monday, March 1, 2010

sigh. even HE can't bat 1000


last night my husband helped clean out a closing book store. this morning he was cleaning out boxes and boxes of cheesy Christian books that the owner donated to the church. then this conversation happened:

husband: hey, who is that south carolina author who wrote all those books?
me: pat conroy?
husband: yeah. would you have wanted some signed copies of those books?
me: YES!!
husband: sorry i didn't get those for you.

sigh. seriously? he's not from the s.c. he just doesn't know.

3 comments:

chris said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
chris said...

Please don't write disparaging blog posts about Justin any more. He's my red-headed role model. And yes, I subscribe to your blog in my google reader.
Also, my word verification word for this comment is: flicarti.

Linda Zaepfel said...

Yikes!!!